Homemade Peri Peri Chicken Recipe (Nandos Style Chicken)
Our home made Peri Peri Chicken Recipe is perfect for creating a spicy tasty moist chicken that can be served with a number of sides. If you’re feeling a bit cheeky you’ll love this.
- 2 Large Chicken Breast (Order Chicken Online)
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 table spoon paprika
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 table spoon red wine vinegar
- Take your garlic cloves, crushed pepper flakes, paprika, lime juice, olive oil & vinegar and mix until you get a smooth pure type paste. This will be the marinade used to create the peri peri chicken.
- Take your raw chicken breast and season with a small amount of salt and pepper. (This section is optional)
- Place your seasoned chicken and peri peri marinade into a sealable bag and rub around until all of the chicken is covered in the peri peri marinade.
- Take the sealed bag and place in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of a couple of hours. This will give the chicken time to soak up all of the flavours from the marinade.
- When ready to cook take the marinated chicken out of the bag and place on a baking tray in a oven pre heated to 200 degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Try serving with spicy rice to give the dish even more of a spicy kick
- Works great with salted chips/fries
- Try squeezing some fresh lime juice over the chicken before serving
- Let us know your serving ideas in the comments below and we will be sure to add them here
Join Our Email List To Be Notified Of New Recipes