Perfect Cinnamon Toast Recipe
Our Cinnamon Toast Recipe is a great breakfast treat all year round however it is especially nice on Christmas morning. Give it a try we know you wont be disappointed. Let us know below in a comment what you think.
- 2 Slices of White Bread
- 2.5 Teaspoons of butter (Can be substituted for margarine)
- 2.5 Tablespoons of white caster sugar
- 1 heaped teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Take the slices of white bread and toast them either in a toasted or under a grill until it becomes a nice golden brown colour.
- Next take your butter or margarine and spread it onto one side of your toast.
- Mix together the ground cinnamon powder and you sugar in a separate bowl.
- Take your cinnamon sugar mix and sprinkle it over your buttered toast.
- Place your cinnamon toast under a grill to give it a bit of extra crunch. (OPTIONAL)
- Add fresh fruit to your delicious cinnamon toast.
- Let us know your serving ideas in the comments below and we will be sure to add them here
Join Our Email List To Be Notified Of New Recipes