Salmon & Asparagus With Parsley Sauce Recipe
Salmon and Asparagus go together like bacon & eggs, cheese & wine, babies & boo…. you get the idea. Follow our quick, simple and great tasting recipe that we are sure you will love.
If you give this recipe a go leave us a comment below letting us know what you think and if you add your own twist on our recipe.
- Salmon Fillet (130g)
- Asparagus (70g)
- Parsley Sauce (This can be packet bought or check out our parsley sauce recipe Here)
- Lemon & Dill Fish Seasoning
- Rapeseed / Vegetable Oil
- Long Stem Broccoli (Optional)
- Fresh Lemon (Optional)
- Firstly you will need to pre heat your oven to around 200 degrees Celsius (Gas Mark 6) (Please not this can vary from oven to oven)
- Take a roll of tin foil and rip off an amount appropriate for the size of your salmon fillet.
- Prepare your Asparagus and place it in the centre of your tin foil. (Want to know more about preparing Asparagus? Take a look at our post Here)
- At this stage you can add in any other veg that you wish to include. We would opt for some long stem broccoli to be included.
- Next take your Salmon fillet and place this on top of the Asparagus inside your tinfoil.
- (Optional)You can now take your some of your fresh lemon slices and lay them on top of the salmon fillet. (You can also use the remaining lemon to squeeze a bit of juice over the salmon and veg.)
- Now you can drizzle over rapeseed or vegetable oil. At this stage you can also opt to season with salt and pepper if you wish.
- Now wrap this up in your tin foil and place in your preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven drain off any excess juice that may have collected at the bottom of the tin foil and serve immediately.
- Serve with slices of fresh lemon to give it a splash of extra flavour.
- Let us know if you put your own twist on this recipe.
Join Our Email List To Be Notified Of New Recipes